Just over a year ago, three prominent loss assessors challenged three loss adjusters to meet them face-to-face and discuss market issues (Post, 31 May 2007, pp14-16). Problems were raised, issues disc
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in