Just over a year ago, three prominent loss assessors challenged three loss adjusters to meet them face-to-face and discuss market issues (Post, 31 May 2007, pp14-16). Problems were raised, issues
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?