Just over a year ago, three prominent loss assessors challenged three loss adjusters to meet them face-to-face and discuss market issues (Post, 31 May 2007, pp14-16). Problems were raised, issues disc
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%