Broker Marsh and its subsidiary Kroll have teamed up to help businesses and government entities assess how prepared they are for a potential outbreak of a pandemic such as avian flu.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Handl Group grows its medical and treatment portfolio