Brokers have had to face many changes with the introduction of regulation for the industry and in recent weeks there have been rumblings that all is not well with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator