Brokers have had to face many changes with the introduction of regulation for the industry and in recent weeks there have been rumblings that all is not well with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience