What is slinky, sassy, sexy and pink? No, not Dame Edna Everage's latest wig but advertisements for Sheilas' Wheels - the new car insurer dedicated to female drivers that launched on 8 October.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor