The law recognises that petrochemicals in their various forms can harm land, water, the atmosphere and people. However, they are an unavoidable aspect of the UK economy, which depends heavily on motor
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager