The large attendance was a testimony to what an important topic catastrophic injury is to the industry. With the costs of these claims becoming ever more difficult to quantify, insurers need to ensure
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication