The claimant was employed by the defendants as a warehouse operative. The warehouse racking was arranged on three levels. While the majority of items were located at the lowest level some items that
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven