The recent collapse of the glass roof over a large swimming area at the Transvaal Water Park in Moscow resulted in at least 25 fatalities and more than 100 injuries. This incident emphasises the p
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%