As the newly regulated market environment places increasing pressure on the industry, insurers and brokers are being forced to examine new ways to transform their operations.
Among the processes
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose