Unlike the competitive sector of the insurance market that vies for professional indemnity business from solicitors, the barristers' PI market is small, stable and rooted in mutuality.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience