By their very nature, round-the-clock legal advice helplines have to deal with a wide range of queries relating to employment, inheritance law, criminal prosecutions and disputes.
Access to justice
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote