The claimants employed the defendants to design the foundations of a boiler house, part of a power station being built in the Philippines. Two of the foundations failed. The claimants sued in
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC