The claimant brought a claim for damages in the sum of £14 687. The defendant brought a counterclaim for damages of £24 234. The claim was settled by negotiation. The consent order provided for a
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned