The claimant brought a claim for damages in the sum of £14 687. The defendant brought a counterclaim for damages of £24 234. The claim was settled by negotiation. The consent order provided for a
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise