In the case of Jackson v Marley Davenport (2004), the Court of Appeal held that the Civil Procedure Rules did not provide courts with the power to order the disclosure of earlier reports made by
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential