The role of the broker remains under the scrutiny of the courts and recent decisions have highlighted how the extent of the duties owed by brokers continues to evolve. Important recent cases have
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland