In February 2002, the claimant and some friends attended a nightclub in Colchester. During the evening, the claimant was the victim of a vicious and unprovoked attack by a Mr Eels. Mr Eels was
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose