What do engineers and insurers have in common? Not a lot, you might think, except that both professions are well known for a love of jargon and the highly specialised nature of their work.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Changing face of terrorism and terrorism covers