What do engineers and insurers have in common? Not a lot, you might think, except that both professions are well known for a love of jargon and the highly specialised nature of their work.
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime