To understand the mindset of policyholders, it is worth remembering that no one actually wants to make a claim. They are happy for their life to continue merrily on its way, uninterrupted by the
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland