(Court of Appeal - 24 July 2003)
Before the claimant was 18 he knew that: (1) he was dyslexic; (2) his schools could have done things to help; (3) those things were not done.
The claim form was
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims