The claimant was seriously injured in a road traffic accident. He was the passenger in a van driven by the first defendant, his brother.
The accident was caused by the first defendant's negligence.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Insurtech funding in 2018 close to all time record
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins