The claim was brought by the executor of the estate of Anthony Rolfe against his former employer on the grounds that his death in 1993 was the result of exposure to asbestos dust during his employ
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?