Chester v Afshar (House of Lords - 14 October 2004)
In 1994, the claimant was examined by Mr Afshar, an experienced surgeon.
Spinal surgery was discussed at the consultation. The claimant had the
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential