After months of consultation, the Environmental Liability Directive is finally set to be transposed into UK law in December, according to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - despi
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role