The run-off market is huge - in the UK alone, it is estimated that total liabilities exceed $38bn (£20bn), representing nearly a quarter of the non-life market and employing approximately 3000 peo
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?