The run-off market is huge - in the UK alone, it is estimated that total liabilities exceed $38bn (£20bn), representing nearly a quarter of the non-life market and employing approximately 3000
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal