A good day was had by all at this year's Insurance Race Day. Where cash was lost on unsuccessful bets, value was gained in contacts made - with lots of money being raised for charity in the process.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated