In 2001, an explosion at the Corus steelworks in Port Talbot in South Wales resulted in three workers being killed and a blast furnace being incapacitated. Prior to the disaster, Corus had
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned