In the recent case of Cuthbert v Gair and Gair (2008), senior costs judge Master Howarth refused to allow the insurers to recover loss adjusters' fees incurred in investigating liability. The facts of
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential