The publication of the recent Association of British Insurers' report Coastal Flood Risk - Thinking For Tomorrow, Acting Today highlighted the uncertainty that faces the property insurance market.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair