In 2007, 12 calls were selected by Integra Insight - formerly Direct Excellence - to be awarded the accolade of Contact Centre Agent of the Month. But what was it about these individual calls that
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?