A US aluminium company was forced to restore US sites damaged by pollution over a number of years. The company commenced proceedings against its US property damage insurer, Lexington Insurance Company
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential