London market reform is necessary in order to fight increased competition from foreign markets, according to Aon market reform consultant Andy Brookes.
Mr Brookes told the conference that although the
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- This week: No alarms and no surprises