On the face of it, circumstances seem to be reasonably propitious for the global aviation insurance market. In pure insurance terms, 2004 saw the lowest ever year of losses, while rates in a
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?