The Health and Safety Executive reports that in 2002/3, 226 people were killed and more than 27,000 were seriously injured in the workplace.
Their view is that worker fatalities are a blemish on a
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience