After A consultation process that is understood to have elicited more than 300 detailed responses it is hardly surprising that, by November at least, the Ministry of Justice has yet to report back on
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?