Caribbean insurer Guardian Holdings is making loss provisions of US$27m (£15.2m) based on an estimate of its likely claims arising from the impact of Hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne i
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in