Caribbean insurer Guardian Holdings is making loss provisions of US$27m (£15.2m) based on an estimate of its likely claims arising from the impact of Hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential