In law, someone who looks after goods belonging to someone else is a "bailee". A bailee may effect property insurance on the goods - even though he has no proprietary interest in them and may be u
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role