Fairness is one thing but there is nothing like appealing to insurers on the grounds that change could be good news for business. This has been hinted at by new Law Commissioner, David Hertzell, who i
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'