The city and its great army of advisers love demutualisation. They earn millions of pounds out of it and bring more companies under their influence - companies owned by policyholders are firmly
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch