With the recession hitting the British motorist hard, Leigh Jackson asks if insurers are ready for dwindling numbers of cars on the road.
The British have had an age-old love affair with their cars - a
- Start-up motor MGA to target £20m premium in first year
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- MGAs roundtable: What does the future hold for managing general agents?
- Honcho delays launch until 2019
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute