With the recession hitting the British motorist hard, Leigh Jackson asks if insurers are ready for dwindling numbers of cars on the road.
The British have had an age-old love affair with their cars -
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote