With the recession hitting the British motorist hard, Leigh Jackson asks if insurers are ready for dwindling numbers of cars on the road.
The British have had an age-old love affair with their cars - a
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?