Fraud is a massive issue for the insurance industry. It is a problem for insurers of both personal and commercial lines, and individual policy holders - be they insuring their home, their car, the
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'