When buying most products, from a new washing machine to a car, customers have mountains of comparable information at their fingertips to help inform their decision. When purchasing insurance, however
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role