The great playwright Sir Noel Coward once said of the sport of squash that it was not exercise, but flagellation. That must be how working in the general insurance sector seems to many brokers today.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses