Adapting to change is vital if the loss adjusting industry is to survive and perform well in today's market conditions. For more than 20 years, loss adjusting has effectively comprised two
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines