The beginning of June saw the start of the glorious weather and 140 representatives from the insurance industry converge on 15 yachts to mark the sixth annual Lloyd's Lutine Lineslip Regatta.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor