The beginning of June saw the start of the glorious weather and 140 representatives from the insurance industry converge on 15 yachts to mark the sixth annual Lloyd's Lutine Lineslip Regatta.
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- I work in insurance: Dene Rowe, innovation director, Keoghs
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Pro Global snaps up Vibe MGA Management
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator