Mr Watkins was a prisoner serving a life sentence and engaged in several legal proceedings. Under the Prison Rules 1999, he was entitled to confidentiality with regards to correspondence with his
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote