Lord David Hunt gave a rallying cry to the delegates during the afternoon, noting that "a new era is dawning" and that a "great opportunity now exists for rehabilitation to find its way through".
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Brit sees major losses of $250m