Come 19 May, the curtain will rise on the next chapter in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code saga, when the film version of the book is launched in the UK.
Starring Tom Hanks and Audrey Tatou, the film
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business