UK property insurers look to have escaped credit rating downgrades after being hit by the most costly natural catastrophe since the Burns' Day storm of 1990. A succession of rating agencies'
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?