Following the catastrophic events of last year the Association of British Insurers has called for a new flood resilience kitemark for housing developments planned in flood plains. The association said
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC