Souped-up engines, blinged bodywork, and in-car entertainment systems that could induce a cardiac arrest at 20 paces are not necessarily the stuff of insurers' dreams. With MTV's programme Pimp My
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech